The Owl Wired was recently featured in the New York Times in an article titled “The Best Smart Smoke Alarm”
The Owl Wired isn’t just a smoke alarm; it also can detect carbon monoxide, motion, noise, temperature, and humidity.
The Owl Wired is a security system that comes with five different sensors:
- Photo-electric Smoke Sensor
- Electrochemical CO Sensor
- Microwave RADAR Motion Sensor
- Microphone with a Physical Power Switch
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
These sensors can detect smoke, carbon monoxide, sound, motion, temperature, and humidity.
What Other Features Does the Owl Wired Have?
- The Owl Wired also has the ability to become Wi-Fi connect, which gives you access to your data through your own Owl Home mobile app.
- The owl sensor comes equipped with a built-in siren, and customizable multi-color LED ring to alert users of potential dangers in their house.
- The Owl Wired comes with a sealed lithium-ion battery that can power the device for months on end in the case of an emergency power outage.
- It offers software updates so that your owl is always equipped with the latest security and power efficiency improvements.
- The Owl sensor is an intelligent device that knows when to detect strange movements in your house and alert you when it feels there is danger.
- We use end-to-end encryption in every Owl so that your security and privacy are always protected no matter what.
- The Owl Wired has the ability to connect to multiple traditional smoke alarms at a time throughout your house so that you can be informed by phone of smoke in any part of your house.
- You can charge your Owl Wired through its built-in USB port so that you can charge in your Rv or during outdoor use.
- You can customize the volume and sound when an alert is triggered through the Owl Home mobile app.
How Do I Set Up My Owl Wired?
Setting up your Owl Wired is intuitive and straightforward; all you need to do is install the backplate to the ceiling by using the screws we provide.
Next, you turn on the owl sensor in the back and connect it to the power source.
Finally, you download the Owl Home mobile app and customize your device to your preferences.
You can preorder your Owl Wired now and expect it to be delivered in October 2021.
The New York Times had this to say about the Owl Wired, “Owl Wired is an all-in-one wired smoke, CO, motion, noise, temp, and humidity detector for $169 from Canada-based startup Owl Home. It can interconnect with traditional wired alarms and the company promises HomeKit, Google, Alexa, and IFTTT support. Pre-orders are open now, and the device should ship in October, but it doesn’t yet have UL certification. We will update this guide when we have tested it.”
As you can see, the Owl Wired is the best all-in-one smart smoke alarm in the market today. It is here to keep your home safe and secured with its five different sensors that detect smoke, Carbon Monoxide, Smoke, Motion, Sound, Temperature, and Humidity.
We keep your data safe with end-to-end encryption for internal and external communication. It comes equipped with an internal backup lithium battery that lasts up to three months that keeps you protected during power outages.
Give us a call today at +1 (613) 973 4834 or send us an email at email@example.com to preorder your Owl Wired and ask us any questions you may have.